My Breastie Says… is pleased to announce Virtual Lymphedema Coaching!
No matter where you live, you now have access to Jenni Rai, PT, CLT, CES for a one-on-one consultation to discuss:
- Your personal lymphedema risk
- Risk reduction strategies
- If a sleeve is necessary
- The role of exercise in lymphedema management
- The lymphedema questions that keep you up at night
Cost: $100 for initial appointment (60 min). Follow up appointments:
$55/30 min or $100 for 60/min
Breast Cancer Coaching:
This service can be combined with lymphedema coaching, and is perfect for anyone struggling to reconnect to their body after mastectomy, radiation, and/or reconstruction.
Jenni will help you:
- establish a realistic stretching routine
- learn what exactly is “good posture” and how to achieve it
- strengthen your core, without straining your neck or back (even if you’ve had a DIEP or TRAM flap!)
- maximize your shoulder motion, in a pain free and safe manner
Cost: $100 for initial appointment (60 min). Follow up appointments: $55/30 min or $100 for 60/min
About Jenni Nicolla Rai, PT, CLT, CES:
Jenni is a Los Angeles based physical therapist who has been practicing since 2001. She completed the Academy of Lymphatic Studies Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT) course in 2006, and recently became a Certified Edema Specialist (CES) through the American Physical Therapy Association. In 2017, Jenni launched My Breastie Says… in attempt to bridge the gap between end of breast cancer treatment and return to “normal” life. Jenni continues to practice physical therapy in Santa Monica and Beverly Hills, CA, treating the patients of nationally renowned surgeon Dr. Kristi Funk and oncologist Dr. Philomena McAndrew
IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICE. Jenni will only provide consulting/coaching based services, meaning she will not evaluate, assess, or treat any medical conditions you may have.